Arriving at and departing from the holiday park
Effortless arrival for the guests, employees and suppliers
- Number plate recognition based on details entered in the reservation (PMS Integration).
- Number plate unknown? Entering the PIN code will provide access and the number plate will automatically be stored in the system.
- RFID technology to provide access to employees, suppliers and third parties.
- Anti-pass back control to avoid unauthorized entries. For instance a limit on the amount of cars allowed on the park for each reservation.
The currently installed barrier does not have to be replaced.
Entering the accommodation
Our locks facilitate a number of methods of entering the accommodation:
- Direct access using a PIN code
- Link your mobile phone with the lock using Bluetooth and the KCSmartHome app or our framework in your own mobile app.
- RFID technology in case of specific requests from a guest or for simplify access for employees.
- And of course our locks can still be opened using keys in exceptional cases.
The door lock sends a check-in notification to the system and the front desk employees are informed. In addition, cleaning statuses can also sent to the system.
Climate control in the accommodation
Save 25% in energy costs with ease
- Preheating or cooling - The thermostat is activated at exactly the right moment to bring the accommodation to a comfortable temperature upon arrival.
- Vacancy settings - At the end of the reservation period the temperature will be reduced to a default value. For example, from 22°C to 14°C.
- Temperature limits - Configure the thermostat so it cannot be set above or below a certain temperature. For instance, a maximum temperature of 22°C.
- Night reduction mode - In between pre-set times the temperature can automatically be lowered to a set level. For example 18°C from 11PM to 6AM.
- Air conditioning - Compatible with multiple brands.
- Technical Service Department - The technical service department automatically receives a notification if the thermostat has become faulty, as a result the guest will receive the least amount of disturbance possible.
Access control for activities
Turnstiles/gates for access to activities
- Checks validity of credentials.
- Block entrance once the maximum occupant load has been reached.
- Anti Pass Back (APB) restrictions. For example, blocking access using the same ticket for a certain amount of time after it has been used to avoid that the ticket get passed around.
- Access using a bar code, QR code or MIFARE.
- Integration with your PMS.
- The possibility of a live visitor counter which can be made visible to guests. This automatically spreads out visits and increases the customer experience.
- Supports access for visitors.
Feel free to contact us for more information.